WHY DO I NEED THIS?
- Drastically reduce facial puffiness and inflammation
- Tones your face for a sharper jaw-line by boosting elastin
- Reduces visibility of acne eye lines and bags
- Increased blood circulation for better skin complexion
- Prevents future wrinkles
- Decreases facial tension
A tighter and brighter face can help you be more confident with yourself! Let's be honest, taking care of your face is crucial to your overall health. Chances are if you're human, you do not like puffiness, lines, wrinkles, or bags on your face. Use our FitFace Roller to help fix these things. Additionally, ice cold Himalayan Jade(after freezing) feels extremely refreshing on your face. Look confident, feel confident, and be healthier!
*Limited Amount Available
HOW TO PROPERLY USE OUR FITFACE ROLLER:
- TIP: Place your jade roller in the freezer or fridge prior to use for a cool, refreshing feel.
- Wipe your roller clean with a soft damp cloth and then dry with an absorbent soft cloth.
- Gently glide your jade roller over clean skin in upward motions once daily for 5-10 minutes (add more sessions if you don't see results).
- Move the jade roller with just the weight of the roller pressing the skin.
- FACE – From the corner of your mouth, moving upwards, roll slowly towards the ear.
- EYES – Using the small roller, work the lids and under eye area. Continue rolling in strips from the corner of the eye to the ear with the small roller.
- FOREHEAD – From the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline, rolling slowly towards the ear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Does jade rolling actually work?
Answer: Yes, according to doctors around the world; it stimulates collagen production, plumps fine lines to reduce cell turnover over time, closes and minimizes enlarged pores, boosts elastin production for tighter skin, reduces toxin buildup, and improves skin elasticity. The practice of jade rolling originated in China, centuries ago. So really, it's not actually a new concept or "new trend" at all — even if people are talking as if it is.
Question: Should I use serums, creams, and moisturizers with jade rolling?
Answer: Yes, the jade roller allows these products to be absorbed better for more effective results. It's best to use the roller on slightly moist skin. If you have an advanced skin care routine you might cleanse, tone, apply serums (like a vitamin C cream, for example), then do your jade rolling before layering on your moisturizer. You can use a jade roller daily, morning and/or night, depending on how committed you are to the amount of time you spend on skin care.
Question: Should I freeze/refrigerate the jade roller?
Answer: You might have heard of the old chilled-spoons-over-puffy-eyes trick, and this one works on exactly the same principle. "I would freeze overnight to use in the morning, as it would be more effective at reducing puffiness, especially under the eyes." If you want more effective results
Question: Can I use the jade roller if I have sensitive skin?
Answer: Yes! There is no problem with jade rolling sensitive skin. Pair it with your serums, creams, and moisturizers for a wonderful face routine!
Jade Rolling is a lovely way to relax and get in “bedtime mode” after your skincare routine in the evening. After using your jade roller, your skin feels fresh and calm and ready for bed. Please note that every jade roller is a different cut, and has different shades, veins, and colors of rock.
Every time I get my eyebrows waxed, my eyebrow stylist uses a jade roller. I love when they use it so much I had to get my own. It seriously reduces redness and swelling. Helps with under eye puffiness in the morning. I like it because it is easy to use and the jade has a little coldness to it that is so relieving. I highly recommend this product. the package arrived quickly. It is a very nice, must have beauty tool! Great quality and does a great job so far!
Since I started using this on my face I feel like it's working somehow. It feels like improving blood circulation than massaging with my hands.
I feel like warmth. If you increase blood flow on surface you can get better results on everything.
That's what my esthetician told me.
Looking forward to improve my wrinkly face.
I have seen lots of people using jade stone rollers in the past few months. I tried it myself and I noticed it helps reduce swelling in my eye area. It could be the jade, the rolling motion over the area or simply the fact the jade stone is cold when I use it, but it has reduced swelling in my eye area. I have not noticed another changes in my skin but the only issue I really have is eye swelling. I give it 5 stars because is gentle and effective.